FAST AND AFFORDABLE ENCODING FOR PROFESSIONALS
Cloud based encoding for production
The encoding of video files into various formats is a notoriously computational heavy workload, especially when dealing with a large number of source files in a multitude of target formats. Not to mention new codecs such as HEVC and resolutions of 4K or even 8K, multiplying the required workload exponentially.
Ripple.Systems encoding services is ideal for customers who struggle with a need for large amounts of video encoding up to a deadline.
- Scalable encoding in the cloud – always ready
- Easy to use REST-API and web interface
- Supply the sources securly via the web interface, FTP or simply supply URL to your source.
- Accepts all presentation formats as well as intermediate formats such as DNxHD, ProRes and Cineform.
- Create templates and workflows to automate and standardize the output.
- Output still images for use as thumbnails.
- Source videos are analyzed by metadata and keyframes for errors.
- Intelligently determines optimal resolutions for an adaptive bitrate workflow from source. Naturally with keyframe alignments.
- Outputs to all common containers in AVC/H.246 and HEVC/H.256 codecs.
- Works with YUV 4:2:0, YUV 4:4:4 and even Lossless subsampling.
- Operates in both 8 bit and 10 bit colorspace.
- Resolutions up to 8K with HEVC and 4K with AVC.
- REST-API provides precise status checks and callbacks on job completion.
- Encoded files are made available via secured HTTPS as well as FTP uploads and downloads.
HOW IT WORKS
GET STARTED NOW WITH A CONSULTATION ABOUT YOUR STREAMING NEEDS.
Use the inquiry form and let us know what we can do for you.